this week, we came across an article written by the late
Charles Schultz, the creator of the beloved
"Peanuts" series. It really got us to thinking and
we were once again reminded of what truly matters in life.
Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and
bustle of daily life or the trials and tribulations of
Internet Marketing and running your own home based business.
And these things are important. But from time to time we
need a subtle reminder that we all have purpose, that we can
do anything we desire to do if we believe we can and that
how we touch the lives of others is what really matters.
We wanted to share it with you...
It begins with a quiz...
"The Charles Schultz Philosophy!"
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name any ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best
6. Name the last decade's World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of
These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in
their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish.
Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are
buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a
3. Name five people who have taught you something
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you.
The big lesson:
The people who make a difference in your life are not the
ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most
They are the ones that care.
Pass this on to those people who have made a difference in
your life. And don't worry about the world coming to an end
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
Written by "Peanuts" Creator, Charles
Schultz...The SAME man who couldn't get a cartoonist job at
The Disney Corporation... Some 'boss' at Disney told Charles
he lacked talent and was not creative .
Charles & Susan Truett are full-time successful
online marketers. Find out their secrets for success
at their free Marketing Support website: https://www.partnersinsuccess.net
Marketing Tips, Articles, Free Ebooks and Software,
Income Opportunities, Resell Rights Products and More!